Carey Price's play since the coaching change

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
It's almost as though Price put in a poor effort towards the end of Therrien's time as coach, and then decided to act like a professional again after the firing.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
It's almost as though Price put in a poor effort towards the end of Therrien's time as coach, and then decided to act like a professional again after the firing.

its almost like the habs sucked out loud on the pk and routinely left him out to dry.

trust me, therrien didnt need price to get the hook. it might have helped but if they were playing the way the were 20 games ago we are WC at best and if we end up outside looking in, no way a coach takes a team that was projected to be 100 points plus looking out two years in a row.

how come its on him ? plekanec has sucked worse and didnt rebound.

Evil Ted

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site

No one who was around and watched the team questioned his work ethic or professionalism before Therrien was fired but it was obvious he was distracted by something this season when he snapped on Palmeri was a sign and then staring down the bench after getting pulled was much out of character for Price.

The effort was always present.

Disturbed1

Dale ****ing Weise
Dec 31, 2010
Canada
I was thinking the other day about how crazy it must be to be a Montreal fan. I lose my **** over how much I love Talbot and he isn't even near the same level.

Really? You have the wizardry of mcjesus to drool over, that doesn't make you lose your ****?

Kunta Kinte

Nov 10, 2011
If Price has just one elite season then there is just one elite season from any goaltender playing in the Nhl.

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
I honestly feel bad for Price. Must really suck knowing you'll never win a cup in Montreal unless he haves a performance for the ages in a playoffs.

He truly is this generations Dominik Hasek, albeit on a lesser scale.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad