Carey Price or Henrik Lundqvist?

Who had a bigger impact on their franchises?

• Carey Price

Votes: 66 24.3%
  • Hendrik Lundqvist

Votes: 180 66.2%
  • Both evenly

Votes: 26 9.6%

• Total voters

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Cool story, so you counted 3 times his entire career?!

Derek Stepan was the top line center for most of Henrik's career. Derek, never scored points Stepan.

Here's Methot blatantly tripping Kreider into Anderson.

3 Times? More like 3 Times in 2014 Alone lol

Reading ain't your Strongest point right?

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
3 Times? More like 3 Times in 2014 Alone lol

Reading ain't your Strongest point right?

Neither is yours.

Over and over and over - count them for me and tell me what that average is after 915 career NHL games?

You've brought up 3. 2 of which Kreider was blatantly tripped into the goalie. Surely with all these instances you can think of at least a dozen more.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Because Price was better than all of them? Lol.

Jagr, Gaborik, Richards, nash, Zibanejad, Hayes, zuccarelo. Ill say thats pretty much a lie.

The best offensive acquisitions the Habs made: Tanguay, kovalev, Pacioretty, Tatar, Radulov
You would be wrong. When the Rangers got players, it was because they were flawed, old, or an expensive mistake someone wanted to move on from.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Players with 60+ points from 07-17:
Price: 15
Lundqvist: 8

1kgow1.gif
Price wasnt a starter until 10-11.

DaPhazz

Jun 30, 2016
Henrik playing with better teams is fake news. Kreider destroying Prices knees is even faker news. Thank your boy Emelin for that crap.

View attachment 843190

Everyone knows that's it's tripping Sherlock. When there's a way to break things on your way down, why not.

I think you have your years confused Gabs was not on the 09 team, he was on the 10 team.

Most of the NHL players are Canadian. You don't think they're biased for the best Canadian goalie?

Geezus, of course, mystery solved by unknown genius.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Everyone knows that's it's tripping Sherlock.

Tell your fanbase that. They’re the ones still whining about it a decade later.

Rangers never necessarily had the top end talent to compliment Lundqvist, but they didn't "suck", lol

Nah, most of their teams did suck. They would have been bubble teams, or missed the playoffs without the heroics of both Henrik and Carey.

DaPhazz

Jun 30, 2016
Tell your fanbase that. They’re the ones still whining about it a decade later.

Nah, most of their teams did suck. They would have been bubble teams, or missed the playoffs without the heroics of both Henrik and Carey.

On the tripping, you're whining about the whining 0.01% of "my fanbase", that's on you.

But that heavy doofus fall though, sure was something !

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad