Player Discussion Carey Price - MVPrice is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
A few years ago, I think it was during the 2013 strike-shortened season, somebody posted a thread "when is the last time Price STOLE a game?" or something like that. I've wanted to be a good troll and give it a bump, but I can't find it.

He took a real step ahead in 13-14. He had a very poor season in 12-13.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I was reading an interview on NHL.com and found this timbit that isn't overly surprising but still.

ESPN.com: If you were commissioner for a day, what is the one rule change you would bring in?

Price: For me it would be bringing back more goalie interference penalties. From my vantage point, we're very vulnerable. We're looking at the puck and guys are coming barreling in. I get that you have to go to the net and score goals, but if you're going to run over the goalie there should be some type of consequence. Obviously, the league has changed from the early '90s, when you'd have a 6-foot-6, 250-pound guy to answer to if you ran into the goalie. That's just my opinion

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
I was reading an interview on NHL.com and found this timbit that isn't overly surprising but still.

ESPN.com: If you were commissioner for a day, what is the one rule change you would bring in?

Price: For me it would be bringing back more goalie interference penalties. From my vantage point, we're very vulnerable. We're looking at the puck and guys are coming barreling in. I get that you have to go to the net and score goals, but if you're going to run over the goalie there should be some type of consequence. Obviously, the league has changed from the early '90s, when you'd have a 6-foot-6, 250-pound guy to answer to if you ran into the goalie. That's just my opinion

Wait until the playoffs start...

There should be an award for 'best fake fall into/onto a goaltender'.

Last edited:

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal

Need more top goalies to speak up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad