Post-Game Talk: Cardiac Caps @ Cardiac Canes: Myocardial Infarction Edition 7:07 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfan88

Dec 14, 2015
HUGS.gif

HUGS2.gif

Ovi%2BGrubi%2Bhug.gif

So awesome. :D

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Really dont get the group hug hype. While the fist bump/head knock with the goalie is the default, group hugs are still pretty typical for them.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
LOL as a statistician of course I don't :D It's not so much a superstition as fallacious thinking.

However most fans, and I'll bet more players then would like to admit it do think it some kind of a "curse". So from a psychological standpoint, I'm fine if the finish w/the 2nd or even 3rd best NHL record.

Winning most games against potential playoff opponents will have enough negative psychological effect on said opponents. I'm fine with Pres.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
And Trotz and Korn.

Leonsis hired Trotz the first time he had a chance after he started in Nashville. My feeling is that he would have hired Trotz after Wilson and after any following coach had be been able to. I also think its very possible that Trotz is the last coach Ov plays for in the NHL unless Trotz retires first

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Phillip Grubauer is a legit goaltender. I remember watching him in the WJC and felt bad for him (before he was drafted) cause his team sucked and he was playing his heart out. When we drafted him I was pumped.

Same deal here. I watched a lot of the Memorial Cup when Windsor had Taylor Hall and Ryan Ellis, with Grubauer between the pipes. I think I wanted Windsor to lose and wound up resenting how good Grubauer was until he wound up Caps' property, kid's got a lot of talent.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013

Quite a change from last year. Boston missed the playoffs with 96 points last season and in these projected ones, Islanders would be 5th in East and tied for 8th in the NHL with 96.6 points. Ducks making the playoffs with projected 86.4 points. :laugh:

Caps have now the best road record in the NHL, and i believe the best or 2nd best home record too. Good time for a holiday break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad