Post-Game Talk: Cardiac Caps @ Cardiac Canes: Myocardial Infarction Edition 7:07 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
They are still 26th in goals and -20. In other words, they are a bad team. We shouldn't need TJ to defeat them.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
This game has L written all over it. I expect to see a lethargic team more interested in getting to the break than winning the game, and I'm not going to be upset when I see it.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
This game has L written all over it. I expect to see a lethargic team more interested in getting to the break than winning the game, and I'm not going to be upset when I see it.

If we play Grubi it might motivate the players.
Maybe #8 can get us the W on his own by trying to catch up to Benn in the goalscoring race.

blokeyhighlander

June = :cupnana:
Oct 9, 2009
NC
I'm going to this game. This one has me worried, though. Wifey and I have never been to a live sporting event where the team we were rooting for lost. We're something like 10-0 including several Caps games.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC

Caps have a 5 game win streak working. Based on that this is a parity league, every game from here out til they lose one has L written all over it.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I'm going to this game. This one has me worried, though. Wifey and I have never been to a live sporting event where the team we were rooting for lost. We're something like 10-0 including several Caps games.

:amazed: Do you plan to attend playoff games?

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Players with negative +/- on the roster:

Collins
Orpik
Latta
Stephenson
Beagle
Burakovsky
Chimera
Laich

Our bottom 6 has to step up its play.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Id rest oshie and play grubauer regardless of the break. Imo he deserves this start after the tampa game

Chukcha

Aug 24, 2011
mongolian steppes
i'm expecting a poor effort and a very tight game. The last win yesterday took too much emotions. They probably should be emotionally emasculated. Hope to be wrong though.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
i'm expecting a poor effort and a very tight game. The last win yesterday took too much emotions. They probably should be emotionally emasculated. Hope to be wrong though.

True but didnt the game before that require the same emotions?

Jun 15, 2007
Random point but being a beat writer seems like a sweet gig.

Doesn't really take any journalism chops. Get to travel all over the continent. Watch your favourite hockey team play (though I have a feeling none of our beat writers were Caps fans before they got the gig).

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs

Doesn't really take any journalism chops. Get to travel all over the continent. Watch your favourite hockey team play (though I have a feeling none of our beat writers were Caps fans before they got the gig).
$$ es no bueno, hence good ones never being around long.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

Unless you like to be paid well....(speculating).

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
I'd like to see some of the bottom 6 guys get a goal tonight. Laich and Bura in particular. Make it happen! :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad