Highest Boss

Jan 15, 2014
Illinois
C2rZiZt.jpg

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
What a game to have to miss. I did catch it in the car radio heading out of Denver. I could barely hear Forslund with all the crowd noise. Were people blowing vuvuzelas??? Jesus Christ.
Man this feels good. Me and a bunch of others were rocking our “bunch of jerks” shirts around the airport this afternoon representing.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
It gets brought up occasionally, but we don't marvel nearly enough at how we stole Martinook for one of the least impactful players in franchise history and his awful contract.
That was a hell of a trade... Kruger just didn't I don't know I expected him to be better here then he was. I wasn't expecting a world beater but ... Martinook just feels like a good guy to have he's not great at anything but he gives it his all and he doesn't' often make a killing mistake.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
For all the shit he seems to take from Calgary and Boston media, Hamilton for sure not only look like a great fit for this team (and locker room), but really enjoy every second playing with Carolina sweater. Also have big bromance with Svech. I like the smile. From #cancer to #smileallthetime :D. I hope we keep Dougie here for long time. Build around Slavin, Pesce, Hamilton, Bean and de Haan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad