Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
giphy.gif
Oh noes! Gate theory!

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
I'm 32 and life is good. Come to think of it, the lowest I've been was around... well, 26 actually. So don't listen to that jerk.

Also, two points please.

My lowest point, mentally speaking, was probably around 22. In terms of physical health, I'm peaking right now at 28. Everybody's different.

Reactions: Tryamw and zman77

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
I created the playoff surge thread and our Canes got subsequently ground into dirt. Jets might be still scoring. For that there is no excuse and I hang my head in shame.

So to repent, on the highest of games, I am doubling down. The Canes will win tonight. If they lose provided this ******* flu doesn't kill me first, seppuku will start promptly at 10PM pacific time. There will be light snacks and an open bar.

How could this possibly not end well?

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I created the playoff surge thread and our Canes got subsequently ground into dirt. Jets might be still scoring. For that there is no excuse and I hang my head in shame.

So to repent, on the highest of games, I am doubling down. The Canes will win tonight. If they lose provided this ******* flu doesn't kill me first, seppuku will start promptly at 10PM pacific time. There will be light snacks and an open bar.

How could this possibly not end well?

"He ended well", we will say, with plates of snacks in our hands, should that happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad