GDT: carcol

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017
I figured my scenario needed some flavor, so I drew inspiration from the endless Leaf fans posting "Pesce couldn't hold Nylander's jock" opinions from this past summer.

I like to think of it as Pesce is just too smart than to hold another man's jock. I still want to see someone post to the main board that Pesce is outscoring Nylander since New Years though.

Jerkob Slavin

Likable Jerk
Mar 8, 2012
Monroe, NC
I like to think of it as Pesce is just too smart than to hold another man's jock. I still want to see someone post to the main board that Pesce is outscoring Nylander since New Years though.

Value of: - William Nylander (Mod warning post 165

SvechniCanesCup2019 posted it in the link above. It did not get the response we would have hoped for. Most Leaf fans are holding out hope that Nylander will be a PPG player once the rust wears off.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
It’s a pretty impressive storm! It was pouring rain to the point of flooding the highway until it turned to snow. 80 mph wind measured at the airport. Zero visibility in a lot of areas. I made it back north this morning before it got too bad leaving work.

In good years like this (for snow) we get most of our big numbers in March and April, which is a quirk of Colorado as it’s usually 40’-60’s on the other days when the sun is out.

Hopefully I’m skiing tomorrow. I was in Steamboat two weeks ago and they got two feet while I was there (day and a half), and my friend said it kept going most of the week after I left. Pictures of the area were like “winter is coming” beyond the wall in got.

Last edited:
Reactions: raynman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->