GDT: CAR@NYR; There's a game, but Zykov isn't playing. Time for Rage.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
If oly there was some mythical unicorn player who showed a propensity for scoring from in close on the power play... of course we know that's impossible, such a player has never and could never exist
If there were a player like that I think we should call him up and send him down for seemingly no reason at all

Our player development is obviously working great

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
If there were a player like that I think we should call him up and send him down for seemingly no reason at all

Our player development is obviously working great
Myth! we have no such player in our organization. Can't use a "goal" scorer. We need Offensive goal Defenders people who can't help but NOT put the puck in the back of the (opposing teams) net.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
This is painful. I like Faulk. I'd like him to be a part of the solution. But it's hard to watch him right now. He's killing every play every time he touches the puck.

As a team, we try to make plays *through* opponents more than any team I've ever seen.

And still, no urgency. This team is a joke and an embarrassment.
Faulk's been bad (tm) this year in a way I doubt ANY of us expected.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
it’s not just that darling looks or is playing bad, he genuinely looks like he doesn’t belong on the same rink as the rest of the players. he just repeatedly makes bench-worthy misplays, as an actual habit.

This just isn't true. Faulk, Dahlbeck, Rask, Ryan and Nordstrom also repeatedly make "bench-worthy misplays." I'd say Darling fits right in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad