GDT: CAR@NYR; There's a game, but Zykov isn't playing. Time for Rage.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Are you gonna be OK when he goes to a deeper team with a better culture and scores 20 goals next season? Because watching his career sputter while still in his prime looks a lot like Eric Staal, no? I think we need *more* good players, and Faulk is definitely a good player when he's motivated and engaged. I personally feel that it has more to do with yet another wasted season by the organization than complete and total loss of his ability to play hockey. Ditto Jeff Skinner.
Did Faulk know the season was a waste from the first game? Because he’s been playing like this all season. If so, I’ll give him a pass and ask him what powerball numbers I should play on Wednesday.

Moosetache

Jul 25, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Too many piss-poor players on the team that lead to goals like that.

This....and this is why RF was fired. We have guys who shouldn't even be in the NHL...Ryan, PDG, Nordstrom, Stempniak...I could also argue Rask and Faulk (Happy Gilmore)....

What Tripp said earlier is so true, Faulk has no idea where his shot is going, its just going hard somewhere.

That face-off attempt by Ryan there was just a total Ole job of no effort.

Moosetache

Jul 25, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Why the hell is Darling playing if they still have an outside shot of making it? He's a sunk cost- treat him like one.

With RF gone still more of the same crap. This disgusting Zykov business and not burying Darling in Charlotte.

I'll argue you to the death that neither of those goals are Darlings fault. If he made either save it would have been an amazing save.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
I'll argue you to the death that neither of those goals are Darlings fault. If he made either save it would have been an amazing save.

His positioning is so bad, that I can see how it can look that way. But if he was in the right position, he would have had a good shot at both. He completely overplays the position. He probably stops more shots going wide of the net than he does shots on net. He overplays so badly to one side that it looks like there's no chance for him to get across. But if he didn't play himself out of position for no reason, he wouldn't have to move so much to make basic saves.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Stempniak
0QVN6k9.gif

Moosetache

Jul 25, 2005
Raleigh, NC
This....and this is why RF was fired. We have guys who shouldn't even be in the NHL...Ryan, PDG, Nordstrom, Stempniak...I could also argue Rask and Faulk (Happy Gilmore)....

What Tripp said earlier is so true, Faulk has no idea where his shot is going, its just going hard somewhere.

That face-off attempt by Ryan there was just a total Ole job of no effort.

I'll take credit for that goal...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad