GDT: CAR-FLA part 8 (PP edition)

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
This is the highlight of the Panthers season. Once the Bolts take them down in 5, it’s smooth sailing to another bloated free agent signing for them.

upload_2021-4-24_22-16-11.png

Reactions: Tryamw

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
As far as the majority of your board goes... NAH, WE STILL THERE.
Well there’s a lot of things that live in their heads including Yandle and Matheson ;) For me it’s just Lundell ;)

Good game boss, we may meet again but for now good luck down the stretch. :cheers:
Hopefully see you in the second round with both teams healthy :)
Counterpoint, you gave that much effort over 2 games and we still net gained a point in the standings.
Eh I didn’t see much apathy from the Canes ;) Some sexual frustration by Aho that he tried to take out on Barkov but I’ve seen the girls in Carolina so can those him ;) (I’m from a Carolina)

Reactions: HisIceness

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Well there’s a lot of things that live in their heads including Yandle and Matheson ;) For me it’s just Lundell ;)

Hopefully see you in the second round with both teams healthy :)

Eh I didn’t see much apathy from the Canes ;) Some sexual frustration by Aho that he tried to take out on Barkov but I’ve seen the girls in Carolina so can those him ;) (I’m from a Carolina)
COUNTERPOINT: IT'S 21ST CENTURY AND AHO WAS JUST INTERESTED IN HIS COUNTRYMAN.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
*Looks at avatar*

Yup. That pretty much sums it up.

Maybe the worst game we played all year. We scored 3 goals but at 5 on 5 we were garbage. Lazy, coasting, no fight. Team just didn’t care and Ned let in some bad goals to cancel out his good ones.

Credit to the Panthers as they worked hard, adapted and forechecked like hell.

Embarrasing as that game should have been over at 3-1. Pick your tiny dicks up off the floor and get back at it on Monday.

Reactions: Tryamw and DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad