Proposal: CAR - DAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Should just be Joe for the first name, not Joel. Would be smoother that way. Because of that I vote bust
Counterpoint: I would by the easy listening record by Joelle Sperance.

edit: I meant to mean 'buy', but let's go with this take instead.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
I'm sure that any Faulk sign-and-trade package would have to include Hintz or Carolina would prefer to just own-rental Faulk. Janmark/L'Esperance/Honka isn't a bad offer, though, IF Faulk is strictly a rental. I think a rental package would have to include Faksa, though.

Last edited:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I'm sure that any Faulk sign-and-trade package would have to include Hintz or Carolina would prefer to just own-rental Faulk.

I'll acknowledge how bad the OP is, but Hintz is arguably as valuable as Faulk right now without any contract considerations. This is equally as bad the other way.

Reactions: Boom Boom Apathy

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
I'll acknowledge how bad the OP is, but Hintz is arguably as valuable as Faulk right now without any contract considerations. This is equally as bad the other way.

You have to understand the market, though. If Anaheim was offering Kase and conditional picks in a sign-and-trade, an extended Faulk would command at least Roope Hintz in any deal with Dallas. Faulk, at least at this moment, is a better player than Hintz. Even though Hintz had a great playoffs, it's still questionable if he can keep it up over a full year without Zuccarello driving his line.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Faulk wouldn't be a rental. Faulk wants to be extended before any prospective trade. Faulk is easily worth Hintz in a sign-and-trade swap.

But i'm not into extending Faulk before playing a game for the Stars.

Even then Faulk is a luxury and i'm not willing to trade a guy who is looking like he might have a huge breakout year for a luxury.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
You have to understand the market, though. If Anaheim was offering Kase and conditional picks in a sign-and-trade, an extended Faulk would command at least Roope Hintz in any deal with Dallas. Faulk, at least at this moment, is a better player than Hintz. Even though Hintz had a great playoffs, it's still questionable if he can keep it up over a full year without Zuccarello driving his line.

Zuccarello had very little to do with Hintz's success. Hintz started playing that way while Zucc was injured

Reactions: serp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad