GDT: CAR @ BOS Game 6: Welcome [Back] to the Hellmouth!

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
What I had for lunch:

giphy.gif

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Guys you need to let it go we are no longer associated with the Checkers

Looking back though they really didn't do all that much with that line 5v5 in those 2 games. Most of their points came on the PP.
Theirs ours same thing /grin
5v5 we won

What I had for lunch:

giphy.gif
Poor Necas. Eaten by a fan

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Man, I have been reading you guys for so long now, I feel like yall are aready fam. So for my first post on this board, 4-3 in OT. LET'S GO CANES! Ill see you on the flip side bitches.
I don't usually go for this sort of thing with my actual family, but... where do these flip side bitches live?

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Man, I have been reading you guys for so long now, I feel like yall are aready fam. So for my first post on this board, 4-3 in OT. LET'S GO CANES! Ill see you on the flip side bitches.
Please don't do this guys, I don't think my heart can take it, nor my sphincter from all the clenching...just blow the doors of and pwn them and make it look easy and move on and don't give us multiple heart attacks

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Lindhom back in on d pairing 1.

Frederic is probably in to try and piss off TDA.

Not sure we need to mix up our lines? Staal needs to ride Bergeron like he has a saddle. Be nice to see Aho, TT, and Svech start producing more goals. Getting a little concerned about that.

Odds are pretty good that Staal won't get many shifts against Bergeron's line. In Games 3 and 4, they were matching Bergeron against Aho.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
On one hand Im gonna miss the start as the kid has a end of year concert with band so I would like to be able to see more hockey, on the other hand win it early win it big so I can come home and watch the hand shake line and go to bed knowing we are 4 wins closer to the cup!

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
If the Bs want to match up Bergy against Aho I'd do this:

Nino - Aho - TT (good defensive and offensive line with some pop compliments of Nino)
Svech - Tro - Jarvis (let this line feast 5v5)
Kokomiami - Staal - Fast
Domi - Stepan - Necas
Like the ideas, but Nino/Staal/Fast have been playing so phenomenally I can't see you breaking that up at all. Full stop. That's the one line I think you have to keep. Even if they aren't shutting down, they're still producing some offense.

I like Aho with TT and Svech or Jarvis. I think you can swap the Svech/Jarvis between the 1st/3rd lines as you please. I'm considering Troch on the 3rd since Staal's line is playing so damn well. Agreed on the 4th for sure; Max Domi and Necas aren't doing too much for me out there and Kotkaniemi is doing more. But he's more effective as a center, so that's why I think Rod has him stapled as 4C.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad