GDT: CAR @ BOS Game 6: Welcome [Back] to the Hellmouth!

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
i want them to win, and for rba to tell the bruins coach "king me!" afterwards.

for those that aren't subscribed to the athletic, dude on there wrote an article after game 4 that cassidy was 'winning the chess match' with rba. because he replaced ullmark with swayman, and reunited the perfection line. real high-level strategy there. what a visionary. kasparov on brain-steroids.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
so 1st line marty incoming
Maybe Rod scratches Necas to put Martinook on the first line.

HF26:
larry-david-unsure.gif

rainband

Oct 7, 2009
i want them to win, and for rba to tell the bruins coach "king me!" afterwards.

for those that aren't subscribed to the athletic, dude on there wrote an article after game 4 that cassidy was 'winning the chess match' with rba. because he replaced ullmark with swayman, and reunited the perfection line. real high-level strategy there. what a visionary. kasparov on brain-steroids.
Rather, hopefully Rod knows the difference between checkers and chess and says "checkmate".

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Shouldn't the winning move in Checkers be called a checkmate, Chess should be Chessmate then :popcorn:
Guys you need to let it go we are no longer associated with the Checkers

Especially since they beat us with the perfection line at home the first two times.

Maybe this is the break we need.
Looking back though they really didn't do all that much with that line 5v5 in those 2 games. Most of their points came on the PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad