Not open for further replies.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Two negatives make a positive, right?

It'd provide comedic relief and help our pursuit of Matthews

I'm all for it!

It would be a perfect shutdown pair, to match against guys like Kane. Top minutes to get them going. And not to forget all their scoring from blue line on power play.

Stoner has been fairly good though.

ff19cb68a995fe85c3b962fc32690aa59827a6158b202a70ae44383fa7be5cd8.jpg

image.jpg

animal-house-speech_2.jpg

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Nate's got a hearing with DOPS on Monday. Not surprised.

North-South hit on guy who was ducking. Elbow down, only hit him with shoulder. Head was the main point of impact, but that's because Faulk chose to get the shot off rather than protect himself. Can't believe he has a hearing, but whatever. He's been gone all season anyway, one more game won't matter.

I saw the replay of it on My Score app, but the commentators were Carolina's. They said one thing pertinent... on the hit, Faulk's head did not move [consistent to that of a blow to the head]. That's a pretty significant observation/evidence.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Captain butthead with 2 incredible assists last night ... for Carolina.

Casual Kev is even worse when viewed in person. Normally, the TV camera tracks the pucks so you don't get to see his suckage on full display. In person, it's even worse. You get to see the total lackadaisical attitude from him all over the ice. It's pathetic.

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
Captain butthead with 2 incredible assists last night ... for Carolina.

Casual Kev is even worse when viewed in person. Normally, the TV camera tracks the pucks so you don't get to see his suckage on full display. In person, it's even worse. You get to see the total lackadaisical attitude from him all over the ice. It's pathetic.
If you really want to get infuriated, watch Avs.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
Our trade value on our players should be high since everyone is guaranteed to be gold once they leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad