GDT: CAPTH @ CANETH - 8PM

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Not saying a new coach will change anything, and I don't care if a new one does, but it might show GMBM what one of the problems is. Process of elimination. Sure all the injuries sucks, but every team gets the injury bug, and the team was performing well adn then with personnel rejoining the death spiral began.
Lol….it’s not that hard….they didn’t extend him after rumors it was just about to happen…..so they either pulled the offer or there never was one. Lavi has likely already been “processed”….just waiting for the season to end.

I’ll be scared if Lavi is let go, because Forsberg 2.0 and 3.0 might be next…it will reek of panic when their fate is already pretty much decided….

Reactions: SecretaryofDefense5

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
Still lots of hockey left, guys. I feel a comeback on the way.
not-sure-if-serious-the-avengers.gif

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
A team in the Caps' position plays young guys because many if not most of their opponents are looking for points and playoff positioning. Even if the games don't matter to the Caps (save for the prospect that fewer points ----> better drafting odds), they do matter for those opponents. And the competition is NHL-level, not a tier below. So move out the guys you're not gonna renew, get good returns for some of the others, and give potential newcomers a real test. If Lavi isn't the guy to do it, can him and name an interim coach who can.

Reactions: koalabear9301

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
"Every defenseman dressed tonight for the Capitals is a free agent at the end of the season", yeah these announcers did their homework.

Tom cares!

Tom cares!

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
The commentary is just garbage. They have barely talked about the game the last few minutes. Just bitching about the cold, the HOF and how awesome tonight has been. :laugh::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad