GDT: CAPTH @ CANETH - 8PM

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
1676734431004.png

Last edited:

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Just another game on the spreadsheet for me. I hope no one gets injured!

Speaking of injuries: I think the team should start resting their trade bait after this game.

Penaltykiller17

Apr 21, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Canes fans here in peace. Just wanted to say driving around the city and seeing you all warmed my heart. I know we're rivals, but this is a historical event for my city, and quite honestly I wouldn't want to share it with any other franchise. Hopefully Raleigh treats those of you that made the commute well, and hopefully tonight will be a good game.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Really thought this would be the turning point for the team. No way was GMBM gonna unload a bunch of guys prior to this game. If they get blown out, maybe they just tell Ovi to stay home and grieve and then blow the team up.

Reactions: Neil Racki

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
If there’s only 1 win rest of the season hope it’s tonight
Winning would makes things worse because then ownership/management would think the team is still in it to make a playoff push. Canes need to embarrass us so the team puts to rest this marketing crap philosophy and actually start trying to fix the team for the foreseeable future!

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Canes fans here in peace. Just wanted to say driving around the city and seeing you all warmed my heart. I know we're rivals, but this is a historical event for my city, and quite honestly I wouldn't want to share it with any other franchise. Hopefully Raleigh treats those of you that made the commute well, and hopefully tonight will be a good game.
Enjoy the 2 pts!

Winning would makes things worse because then ownership/management would think the team is still in it to make a playoff push. Canes need to embarrass us so the team puts to rest this marketing crap philosophy and actually start trying to fix the team for the foreseeable future!
rooting for losses….nay…..blowout losses..on this stage….

1676762056318.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad