Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
With these refs Wilson will get a game penalty just for touching the ice. Wize choise by Todd to not play him...
I don’t know. Fun to see Kovy get a chance. But Willy was big difference maker against Pens, and is the beating heart of squad. I’d like to see him back in top-6 real soon. Plus, it’s not like Kovy has been playimg lights out. He has had some boneheaded giveaways leading to goals against. And putting us on the PK at end of period wasnt ideal either

Reactions: Ovie's Neighbor

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I don’t know. Fun to see Kovy get a chance. But Willy was big difference maker against Pens, and is the beating heart of squad. I’d like to see him back in top-6 real soon. Plus, it’s not like Kovy has been playimg lights out. He has had some boneheaded giveaways leading to goals against. And putting us on the PK at end of period wasnt ideal either

I'll give Todd more than *checks notes .... realizes he doesn't take notes*... I dunno, 4 or 5 games to figure out where to best play Kovy.

Guys have to understand, there's a lot of talent and switching things up should only serve to motivate. Willy has been pretty brutal lately also. I'm sure he will be ready for the playoffs. Ain't going far without him driving the bus.

Reactions: troyerlaw

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
He did pretty damn well for a guy like 4 inches shorter. I’m guessing Dillon would like a do-over. Just based on the way they clutched up, it was hard for Dillon really to punish him. They were both sorta punching past each other

Hartman showed well, but good on Dillon to single-handedly pull out Hartman after Hartman slashed Kovy and started the whole ruckus.

New Cap looking out for New Cap.

Reactions: troyerlaw

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Good for Kovalchuk. He didn’t give a shot and then make that dumb face while he waited to see if he would get popped back again, he gave the guy what he thought he deserved.

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
Was that a slash on ovie? Or a good stick play? I think the latter, but want to see a replay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad