Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Sharts - 1030zzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Sammy trying to take that net! But once again, team dee was awesome!
The team defence has been solid all season. That's why the Caps have 4 shutouts.
And btw Vanecek has exactly zero of those shutouts even though he has played in more games.

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
It's gonna be weird facing Grubauer. Did the Caps ever face him when he was playing for the Avs?

Atleast once, the very first chance they had @ Colorado.

it was OT win 3-2. Ovie obviously scored on him as he had the rare chance to get a new goalie to beat :)

Edit; Checked it up, they also played him both times 19-20. Home 3-6 L, Away 3-2 W. So looks like we are scoring 3 on him everytime. It should be enough if the Dee plays like it has the last few games..

im expecting Ovie to score in Seattle. He likes new places and goalies to score.

Last edited:

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
It's gonna be weird facing Grubauer. Did the Caps ever face him when he was playing for the Avs?
It looks like Grubauer faced the Caps 3 times with the Avs. Winning one game and losing two. He gave up 3 goals in each of those games.

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
I really like what I am seeing this season. Very stable defensivly and and offense is working despite the injuries. Hope we can keep the level of play up.

Reactions: troyerlaw

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
Very nice move from Hertl when he hit the iron there. May be my imagination but looked like he thought it was in, swear I could see him starting to form the words " @twabby that was for you bud, please get the caps to trade for me"

:D

Reactions: twabby

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
idk what to think about sammy. two awesome performances in a row, but still - i can't trust him as a #1 option. i'd love to see at least 5-10 more decent starts from him. i don't care about shutouts, just solid starts with no stupid mistakes, softies, and as a bonus a few big saves (every single good #1 should make a huge save from time to time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad