GDT: Caps vs Rangers 7pm ET Feb 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
I wonder if we see fight night tonight given Tom Wilson is back at MSG. I think Reaves would be willing to with Tom on home ice in front of that crowd rather than opening night at Verizon center.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
I wonder if we see fight night tonight given Tom Wilson is back at MSG. I think Reaves would be willing to with Tom on home ice in front of that crowd rather than opening night at Verizon center.
Reaves isn't worth it. He sucks as a hockey player. The only time I would want this is if Reaves cheap shots someone.

Reactions: CapsCrazyX17

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Reaves isn't worth it. He sucks as a hockey player. The only time I would want this is if Reaves cheap shots someone.
well yeah but its easier for NYR to match him up on home ice if they wanted to, but I tend to think they're over it anyway. But last time i said that there was a line brawl

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
well yeah but its easier for NYR to match him up on home ice if they wanted to, but I tend to think they're over it anyway. But last time i said that there was a line brawl
Yeah I thought about matchups too since they are at home. If they want it to happen they can probably make it happen. It is probably not in their best interest to do this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad