GDT: Caps vs Pens 7pm ET Feb 1st

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Sprong was like the folks on HF is talking about me again, I need to score. Then he rushes to net, scores a goal, and trucks teammate Wilson.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Per the WaPo, concussion spotters did not take VV out of the game, he took himself out due to an upper body thing.

Vanny also credits he recent sting of consistent starts to improved mental approach because of, cough, Scott Murray and a sports psychologist from back home in Czech Republic. Discuss :)
Scott Murray getting too much credit again. The sports psychologist from Czech Republic has helped VV improve his game mentally!

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
VV has improved, but both Caps goalie still look bad when the team is on the PK. The goalies are not in sync with only having 4 players defending in front of them against 5 opponent players. That's on communication goalie to players, Murray and Arniel. They have to get that shit together.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
Orlov absolutely abused the great defensive forward Crosby on that GWG. The fact Penguins fans try talking him up like he’s an elite defensive forward is hilarious

Reactions: ovikovy817

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
Weirdest reffed game ever. Im really starting to warm up to Sprong, no one else on the team does what he does. Granted, it's all he does but we need exactly that. I just hope he keeps believing he is Ovi at 22 years old. Seems to be working

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
I'd still say it's Jensen.
They do play together. Jensen still leading the team in +/- as well. But Orlov does bring more offence.

Sorry, but that's BS. Jensen may have some stats, but his game breaking ability is exactly zero. Unlike Orlov's and Carlson's.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00