GDT: Caps vs Jackets 7pm Jan 5 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021
80BD3C4A-2BA2-4CD7-9CEE-BE7C296D2BBC.gif

Reactions: ovikovy817

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Want to see AA get a few more games in a row. Nice two points. Was kinda looking like a trap game in the first. Mantha/Protas/Hathaway line was impressive.

Reactions: DWGie26

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Need to find something to complain about but Sheary was the bad forward tonight. I thought Milano looked really good. Strome silly. And the 4th line was strong, I think Protas is better at center? Or maybe just more noticeable with a 6’6” dude in the middle

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Yes he does. Also yikes:

View attachment 631078

This looks worse than my high school graduation ranking. I mean I don't know fancy stats, but this appears... bad?

Need to find something to complain about but Sheary was the bad forward tonight. I thought Milano looked really good. Strome silly. And the 4th line was strong, I think Protas is better at center? Or maybe just more noticeable with a 6’6” dude in the middle

4ea.jpg

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
This looks worse than my high school graduation ranking. I mean I don't know fancy stats, but this appears... bad?

The negative GAR axis on the bottom had to be extended downward in order to fit how bad he is at ES!

There’s speculation that Gaudreau+Gudbranson was a package deal, which is the only thing that can explain the Gudbranson contract.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
must....stifle...urge.....to gloat
yeah, lots of haters on Lavi and BMGM. I was one with you From beginning.

There will still be twists and turn as there always is but long game. I have believed but like others I want to see playoff success. But the system looks so damn good right now.

There will be more haters when the moves come Across the next two weeks but I trust Lavi and GMBM.

Reactions: g00n

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
why not this season? can still score some playoff goals
I don’t know how he gets in the lineup when he finally makes it back unless there are mass injuries. We have a lot of depth right now that is within the system.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Want to see AA get a few more games in a row. Nice two points. Was kinda looking like a trap game in the first. Mantha/Protas/Hathaway line was impressive.
I thought he got better as the game went on. But so did the team overall. But yes, keep playing him so we can decide if we need a RD or he can play there. I’d rather he play.

We were all ready to fire Lavi, the whole staff and Bmac about what, 5, 6 weeks ago?
I have long supported Lavi. Blaine not so much but we have gotten better on PP.

Fred22406Capsfan

Jan 19, 2020
FWIW, Carolina with 67 SOG tonight and still lose 5-3 to Nashville.
Carolina could lose in tic-tac-toe and I'd be happy.

Halfway through the season and the Caps sit on 50 pts, even with the injuries and early season hot garbage. Ovi's on a tear and they're a win out of second in the Metro. Crazy times but enjoying the ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad