……and AA in finally….

1672938189337.gif

Reactions: Neil Racki

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Dowd hurt? Love the D Pairs. Mantha hasn’t been good the last few games so I see this as a message being sent. He’s been particularly sloppy with his passing.

Also, this is probably the last game without one or both of Nicky and Tom, so that’s neat.

Peeri

Jan 13, 2016
Western Finland
Kinda thought Lindgren would get a start today, and Kuemper tomorrow but whatever works for them. Always looking forward to Ovechkin vs Laine games. If only Laine had the drive OV has he could have been something else.

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Kinda thought Lindgren would get a start today, and Kuemper tomorrow but whatever works for them. Always looking forward to Ovechkin vs Laine games. If only Laine had the drive OV has he could have been something else.
I remember many saying he was going to take over from Ovechkin. That one season he had 5 goals in a game and when he cooled off during that run, he NEVER even came close to being that player ever again.

Very strange.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I can't imagine being a pro athlete and having a kid in the middle of the season.

On the one hand you are going to spend a lot of time away from your baby, which sucks quite a bit.

On the other hand you are going to spend a lot of time away from your baby, which means you might actually get to sleep a normal amount at least when on the road. That's kind of neat.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Apparently Caps will set a record for most road wins (seven) in a row if (when) they beat Columbus tonight?

Reactions: Calicaps

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I can't imagine being a pro athlete and having a kid in the middle of the season.

On the one hand you are going to spend a lot of time away from your baby, which sucks quite a bit.

On the other hand you are going to spend a lot of time away from your baby, which means you might actually get to sleep a normal amount at least when on the road. That's kind of neat.

And you can probably afford a nanny to help mom at home alone when you're on the road. But yeah, It felt like a lot of the Caps players had kids right after the Cup win and their play declined.... I attributed it directly to sleep deprivation, which cannot be captured in a fancy stat :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad