GDT: Caps vs Jackets 7pm Jan 5 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Was the audio on the ESPN broadcast delayed for anyone else? I heard the sound 1.5 seconds before the video. Behold the suckness of ESPN?

Reactions: Btlegend082

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Was the audio on the ESPN broadcast delayed for anyone else? I heard the sound 1.5 seconds before the video. Behold the suckness of ESPN?
For me on hulu live it felt definitely off. But it felt more like the gameplay as delayed compared to the announcers.

Btlegend082

Jun 23, 2021
It was for me also the funny thing is the NAK goal it was behind about a second but the rest where definitely before

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Milano had 2 more minutes of ice time vs Mantha. I want to read into it, but damn...Milano takes a lot 2 minute shifts

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
Milano had 2 more minutes of ice time vs Mantha. I want to read into it, but damn...Milano takes a lot 2 minute shifts
He also had a very up and down game, lot of strange decisions on when to dump and when to skate right into the defender. He's been really good overall, but sometimes leaves you scratching your head.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
He also had a very up and down game, lot of strange decisions on when to dump and when to skate right into the defender. He's been really good overall, but sometimes leaves you scratching your head.
Imho sometimes there seems to be a slight indecision being a former offense first player versus figuring out what he needs to do at the NHL level to stick (being more two way). Was impressed when Gunbrund got sat down in the 3rd when he collided with Milano in the 3rd in front of the net in the offensive zone the 3rd period.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Imho sometimes there seems to be a slight indecision being a former offense first player versus figuring out what he needs to do at the NHL level to stick (being more two way). Was impressed when Gunbrund got sat down in the 3rd when he collided with Milano in the 3rd in front of the net in the offensive zone the 3rd period.
Wait, when did this happen?

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
For all the shit BMac has gotten around here, it seems he absolutely crushed it this off-season. Milano, Strome, Kuemper, Lindgren, Gustafsson — all having terrific years and all big reasons the Caps don’t suck with all of their injuries.
Just as if you'd written it...
Worth the price? Best and worst moves from every NHL team’s biggest offseason acquisitions
GM Brian MacLellan had one hell of a summer when you couple those bigger bets with the low-key wins like Charlie Lindgren, Erik Gustafsson and Sonny Milano.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
dylan-chappelle.gif

Strome genuinely good. Keep that guy.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Yeah, he does some weird things sometimes. But the guy's motor rate is comparable to early Jay Beagle. His legs seem to be continually in 4th gear for the entirety of his shifts. He definitely zigs when he should zag at times, so maybe average head - but elite legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad