Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Habs 7:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
I would first have to question what this injury is and how it happened? They say it is unrelated to the foot injury. That could be a lie. If they are unrelated, I am not sure that it makes much difference

Well I remember you saying that he was shown in a boot over his foot on the way to the San Jose arena that morning. That's not a good look right there no matter what injury he has now, especially when he is back on IR right after that very same game.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Let the kids play (and more than just Protas, please).

Excited to see how Protas handles being the 3rd wheel on the 1st line. Could suit him well if he can make plays quickly. The one thing that beats big opportunities in the AHL for development is the same opportunities in the NHL. Please don't give up on him after 3 shifts, Lavi.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Let the kids play (and more than just Protas, please).

Excited to see how Protas handles being the 3rd wheel on the 1st line. Could suit him well if he can make plays quickly. The one thing that beats big opportunities in the AHL for development is the same opportunities in the NHL. Please don't give up on him after 3 shifts, Lavi.
I dont think we have anyone to replace him with. Wilson maybe and then just roll 2 lines lol

Reactions: Neil Racki

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Thank god it's only the Habs but with that forward group they are relying a lot on Sammy again. Atleast we'll see more of the kids.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I like that Protas kid. Good hockey sense and he’s huge. 6’6, 220 lbs. I don’t think he will light the world on fire with his scoring abilities, but he could develop into a solid defensive center in the future.

Not sure how he fits on the top line with Ovi and Kuzy, but I don’t think he will make any mistakes that will put them in trouble.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I like that Protas kid. Good hockey sense and he’s huge. 6’6, 220 lbs. I don’t think he will light the world on fire with his scoring abilities, but he could develop into a solid defensive center in the future.

Not sure how he fits on the top line with Ovi and Kuzy, but I don’t think he will make any mistakes that will put them in trouble.

It appears to me like Laviolette and the coaching staff sees real offensive opportunity there. Their choices in usage indicate thats how they feel. Protas is on pp1. Not McMichael. Thats not an accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad