GDT: Caps vs Flyers 7pm Dec 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Gritty win.

Re-sign Strome to a long-term deal, if he's open to it.
Well, if you trade one of Mantha, Oshie or Wilson (not advocating trading Wilson) the math says you can sign Strome for something like 6-7M. Too many options, but you can handle that even if Backstrom is healthy and playing.

Strome is looking like more important piece moving forward comparing to Mantha and Oshie, so they have to do that. Opens up another Mojo season for 1M and some change :P

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Well, if you trade one of Mantha, Oshie or Wilson (not advocating trading Wilson) the math says you can sign Strome for something like 6-7M. Too many options, but you can handle that even if Backstrom is healthy and playing.

Strome is looking like more important piece moving forward comparing to Mantha and Oshie, so they have to do that. Opens up another Mojo season for 1M and some change :P
I like Strome-Kuzy-Backstrom-Dowd down middle. Have Protas, CMM, and Lappy ready if Backstrom can’t go. Or play wing.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

6-7 mil?! I was thinking like 4.5 per. That’s too rich. He’s playing for his career now. I’m not sure we see this same guy on a bigger longer deal yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad