GDT: Caps vs Flyers 7pm Dec 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Some will bang up Irwin for falling down. But that was a veteran move to recover and put in corner or else we are down 2-1.

I’d still like to see Alexyev play ahead of him. I like that we have played him on both sides. Mostly right tonight. AA is a good option while Orlov and/or Fever are out.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Love games in Philly, where I can hate the Flyers in-person and hate Caps fans ripping on the best city on the East Coast remotely. ;)
I love Philly … it’s like a rich mans Baltimore.

———

Just got home from an elementary school chorus band concert … turn on the tube and it’s just as 2nd intermission starts

Rayquaza64

McMichael>McDavid
May 30, 2019
Virginia
this defense really needs orlov back at least, would probably help some of the defensive issues we have had (although for the most part its normal suspects on the defense/forwards who are causing the defensive trouble…)

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
LOL, great save on that gum, Hunter Shepard. An NHL highlight to remember.

EDIT: Watching the Philly broadcast, and they just showed a shot of Shepard on the bench, and his gum fell out of his mouth, but he caught it with his catching glove, and then plucked it off of his glove with his mouth and kept chomping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad