GDT: Caps vs Flames 2pm Nov 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
fun replay of the bench reaction….every man was fired up on that bench….(actually bald dude in the faaaaar back looked asleep lol)….

Reactions: RedRocking

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
First time Calgary has been shut out all season. Was hoping we could get Kemps a shutout.

All the haters are going to have to recoil now that we have won two in a row getting an Old guy back in the lineup.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006

Kuemper v good in this one. Premature to say they're Back but lots to build on and the vibes are clearly much improved with 77 back. Still not sure they altogether have enough 5v5 impact but the push is on at least.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
So just as when many started tank hard movement they sucked us back in?! Never did they do that and now did that again...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Today's game is an example of what my expectation was with the team with the injuries. and I'm not saying I expected shutouts. They didn't play a perfect game, which is understandable, but the talent showed up and scored some goals. Even with the injuries, I think we have enough decent players for the team to be above average. Which is why my opinion is that it is the coaches + the coaching that had been letting the team down. Now lets see if they can be consistent and show up for another game tomorrow.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Interesting stats:

Sheary 3 hits, Mantha 1 - coaches need to tell this guy to use his size.
Kuzy with a great goal but 1 of 11 faceoffs - oof. (doesn't change the result but even so..)
Irwin 4 shots on goal - lol.
Milano 2 assists - great pickup for a great price

Gustafsson played well. I think he's improving? Offensively he's been fine but I don't think he's ever going to be a competent defensive player. But he wasn't brought in for his defensive ability anyway.
Fever had a really good game.
I thought Carlson was pretty average. Jensen also average but he's earned the right to have a bad game now and then.

Nice to see Kuemper get the shutout. Not sure how many quality shots he faced but a 32 save shutout is a solid effort regardless.

Reactions: max21

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
Nice win. A three game streak could be enough to give me some false hope!

They should lock Milano up for a couple years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad