Prospect Info: Caps Top Prospects General Discussion Thread Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futures Passed

Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.
Sep 2, 2018
I do like Monahan, it’s just not a sexy comparison given his (CM) performance this year so far.
Yeah, he's not having a great year so far, but the Flames are struggling and it's still early. I figure his track record prior to this is pretty good though. Not that I'm here to boost Monahan or anything- just saying, if he and Kuzy are our future centers, I'm not complaining. If he's better than that, then maybe the Caps' window swings open again.

I'm actually kind of hoping the Caps give McMichael a look after the junior season is over- if the timing works out. I would love to see him get a look at wing on the third line with Eller and Panik at the end of the season.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Marshall

A ribbon reflector
Mar 13, 2002
Crystal Koons' cold, dead eyes.
twitter.com
Sportsnet top 31 for the '20 draft. Looks to be shaping up to be a fairly deep first round barring second half disappointments and one with a number of Russian prospects in that mix along with Askarov. Plenty of decent upside options overall it seems at this stage.

Mock drafters around the world let out an audible sigh of relief - they won't have to think too hard about the Caps pick in their write-up.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I was pleasantly surprised watching Hobbs in the two Hershey games I’ve seen this year. Anyone else with more time with them have a better opinion? Was it just those games are has he been solid so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad