We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
-Caps get a PP
-Sens fans boo Ovechkin every time he touches the puck
-Ovechkin switches with Orlov
-Sens fans now boo Orlov instead

Stupid Sens fans

This happens everywhere I've been to. Other fanbases have no ability to tell the difference between the 8s and the 9s on the Caps jersey for some reason. I also saw it happen once with Alex Semin. So I guess all Russians must be Ovechkin.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
-Caps get a PP
-Sens fans boo Ovechkin every time he touches the puck
-Ovechkin switches with Orlov
-Sens fans now boo Orlov instead

Stupid Sens fans

Which one's Ovechkin?

I'm always surprised how physical he plays when I see him live here. The last couple times, I saw him targeting EK. Tonight it was Pageau. Was sitting ice level and he looked into the crowd like he was ready to kill someone. Sadly, I couldn't go tonight.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Which one's Ovechkin?

I'm always surprised how physical he plays when I see him live here. The last couple times, I saw him targeting EK. Tonight it was Pageau. Was sitting ice level and he looked into the crowd like he was ready to kill someone. Sadly, I couldn't go tonight.

Ovechkin is the tall right handed winger wearing #8. Orlov is a small, stocky left handed defenseman wearing #9. They're pretty easy to tell apart.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
This happens everywhere I've been to. Other fanbases have no ability to tell the difference between the 8s and the 9s on the Caps jersey for some reason. I also saw it happen once with Alex Semin. So I guess all Russians must be Ovechkin.

You live in Philly right? They're the most rowdy fans in all of North America. These guys threw the bracelets handed out in honor of their deceased owner on the ice because they were getting their ***** kicked by us.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
You live in Philly right? They're the most rowdy fans in all of North America. These guys threw the bracelets handed out in honor of their deceased owner on the ice because they were getting their ***** kicked by us.

I've been to many venues on the east coast, not just Philadelphia.

The reputation of Philadelphia fans is far worse than the reality (at least outside of drunk Eagles fans and bandwagon World Series Phillies fans).

I was at the bracelet game. The bracelets were not in honor of Ed Snider. They had nothing to do with Ed Snider. They were simply for a pre-game/intermission lights shows for their post-season opener. It just so happened that Ed Snider had recently passed away, so there were also Ed Snider-related ceremonies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad