GDT: Caps Scrimmage (scrimmage 2: 1/10/21 430pm) streaming live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Good first period for Siegenthaler. Looks more willing to jump up in plays. Not always in love wi the his decisions with the puck, but he looks comfortable right now.

Liked Jensens period as well, not as much from Chara though. He’s still settling in, so not gonna panic yet.

Announcers raving about the Sheary/Eller/Panik line.

Reactions: Pomee

Liam Smith

May 8, 2017
Massachusetts
Lapierre flashed some talent, so did Snively. Liked what I saw from Kuzy, Backy, TJ. Schultz was prevalent on zone exits, he and Dillon looked solid together. My guess is Anderson's hopes of making the team will make or break Sunday

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Dillon was pretty physical, doing some tone-setting. Leason looked better physically.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
It was kinda rough to evaluate players since the camera angle only caught jersey numbers about half the time. So you basically only noticed them when they did something flashy.

Reactions: max21

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
after watching this earlier, the only obvious thing is that it's near-impossible to judge anything from today
Hope the coaching staff are putting together some intense practices b/c 2 scrimmages of 20 min.s of Intra-Squad ain't gonna tell too much

OV Rocks

Jan 5, 2014
Beach with Beer
Was cool to watch, the camera angle really showed the speed and the skill the first few minutes when everyone was buzzing around. Wilson looked so fast

Negatives- I thought Anderson pretty much played himself onto the taxi squad, tough start. Hendrix looked like a total kid out there, a few flashes of what he will be filled with a ton of turnovers and no awareness at all. Orlov Carlson looked like they had no chemistry.

Positives - Vrana Backstrom Oshie looked good, I thought Seigenthaler looked good, Sheary and Eller looked like they had good chemistry. The D was very active which I liked to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad