Dec 1, 2007
DC
Was hoping CMM would get a game in we could see

Kuzy Vrana and Wilson could be a fast line and hard to deal with

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Anderson looking better today for sure. Obviously only faced a few chances so far. Let's see how he looks at the start of the second.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Yep broke someone's ankles just a minute ago
This is when I really wish we had pre-season games. Curious how much of this he's getting away with because it's a scrimmage vs an actual game. He might just get run over on some of these plays by other teams, but he's done enough to warrant an extended look during a normal pre-season. Maybe he can earn a taxi squad spot.

francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
So, Anderson is our 2G. Anderson will NOT be on the taxi squad. Vanakek and Copley will fight for the taxi spot. Not Anderson. Copley is 3G and Vanakek will go down to the AHL. The reality is so smart.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
So, Anderson is our 2G. Anderson will NOT be on the taxi squad. Vanakek and Copley will fight for the taxi spot. Not Anderson. Copley is 3G and Vanakek will go down to the AHL. The reality is so smart.
Vanny started both games what makes you think hes 4th in line? I have him as NHL backup from what I see from Lavi playing time

Reactions: Rayquaza64

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Siege with a pretty bad turnover on the breakout. He's definitely been a lot more engaged and aggressive in transition, but his decision making with the puck is still questionable.

Reactions: racingmoose

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Kuzy with the breakaway slapper to beat Copley

The breakaway itself was really lucky. Schultz committed a pretty awful turnover, but got the puck back and chipped it to open ice where Kuzy was open behind the D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->