Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Ratless Bears (NBC pregame nonsense: 3pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I think Williams gave a little mock "check upstairs" hand gesture after that goal

lol

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I hate game management officiating. The power play after they ignored the legwhip. then the goal they took away. Screw em

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Reminded me of this one against the Stars. A Star gets pushed into the crease by Orpik, doesn't leave, blocks Holtby from getting to the puck, and the goal counts because he was pushed in.

There are several, now that I think about it. There was another that was ruled a good goal, also vs the Stars. January 21st, Grubauer knocked off balance and his leg buckled because of it, unable to recover. Another still that was more recent where Holtby's stick was messed with and the goal was allowed.

It has to be game management vs the top team. There's no way you can consistently lose these challenges when you were winning them earlier in the year.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Lol @ them saying Backstrom being a 1st or 2nd team all star. McDavid + Crosby is what its going to be, probably not in that order.

Backstrom is just a victim of being a center, he's been the 3rd best center in the league multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad