GDT: Caps@Rags - 1/19/14 7:30 PM

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
We are all Brian Boyle:

nWYyvyW.gif

So full of win.

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Referee told him to move the puck and he opened his legs like he was going to fastly do something with his teammate right behind him.

It's kind of impressive. Erat is not a big guy while Boyle is huge 6' 7" 244 lbs. Marty moves Boyle backwards quite a bit. Marty isn't slacking.:handclap::laugh:

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
When he said that, I thought.. Jeez simply put yet so right.

Yeah he hit home with that.

What the hell is George doing? He seems very complacent yet butts heads with so many of his players. Who want out, yet he retains them.

Last edited:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Stay classy Washington

So you come to a team board to post a taunt to a whole city based on one post that wasn't even serious or agreed upon?

Class...you're doing it wrong. Get out of here, troll.

surf

Wheres the Reggae?
Oct 2, 2002
sea bright nj
Yes....Where was the smiley if it was a joke? Read the code of conduct you aren't allowed to wish or joke about injury...Like I said stay classy DC

So you come to a team board to post a taunt to a whole city based on one post that wasn't even serious or agreed upon?

Class...you're doing it wrong. Get out of here, troll.

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
I think he has a point you guys, we haven't been using enough smiley faces to denote jokes. How else could anyone possibly distinguish between a serious statement and a harmless comment without a :sarcasm: to guide us?

I think we all owe our friend and apology.

Kegger

Apr 23, 2002
Texas
No one needs to act shocked, we all knew once the PP and Ovy cooled off that this team would be more exposed. The biggest problem is the defensive depth and nothing is apparently going to done about it.

I dont like having very poor possession guys on the 4th line, forcing Oates to put Carlalzner out there--thats a big problem too.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Yes....Where was the smiley if it was a joke? Read the code of conduct you aren't allowed to wish or joke about injury...Like I said stay classy DC

One thing I've learned on this forum is not to use sarcasm smiley. That way, if someone responds, thinking you're being serious, they are obviously too stupid to deal with.

dcsfanatic

Dec 19, 2006
This is the only thing Ted understands, not the performance of the team or the GM who's the architect of this Titanic. Change will only come with your wallet.

I will say this, if any STH cancels because of Ted's inaction, let you ticket rep know the exact reason. I planning on doing so.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I will say this, if any STH cancels because of Ted's inaction, let you ticket rep know the exact reason. I planning on doing so.

I was just talking to a guy at the driving range yesterday and he said he went from a 10 game plan to a few games per year to not wasting his time. His gripes mirror those on this board and others, and he is not the kind of fringe non-entity some in the Caps organization imagine the online voices to represent. Older guy, local coach, not reactionary at all and not the type of person to give that kind of feedback, unfortunately.

There's sure to be a lot of that.

Vladiator16*

I was just talking to a guy at the driving range yesterday and he said he went from a 10 game plan to a few games per year to not wasting his time. His gripes mirror those on this board and others, and he is not the kind of fringe non-entity some in the Caps organization imagine the online voices to represent. Older guy, local coach, not reactionary at all and not the type of person to give that kind of feedback, unfortunately.

I usually go to 6-8 games a year, since the lock out haven't been to The Booth once...

PuckBuddy

Green for Selke
Jul 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
Sherman is a massive **** sandwich of a human.

Rooting hard for Denver.

He's the NFL's Claude Lemieux; you'd love him if and only if he was on your team.

The real poser is who will Mike Green root for?

Oh yeah, on topic. This team ****ing sucks. It's like they got humiliated twice by the Rangers in three days.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA

I've gone to one game this season, it was the one against the Islanders in early November where Wilson scored his first NHL goal off the Ovechkin feed. I don't see myself going to another game this season.

Last season went to 6/7 games as well as game 7 against the Rangers.

Before that I was on a 10 game plan for several seasons.

I don't know if I mirror the fan base, but you can see how I'm trending.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad