Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Pens - Game 6. Win and come home (or, just come home)(pt2)Mod warning in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoreChoking

Sep 30, 2009
I will give my left to have Trotz fired

I also want to blow this team up. Nothing will change until the core changes

Ovechkin

Sep 14, 2005
Who hear believes Beta male Ted will demand some serious changes?

Trotz the human 2nd round exit will be back and a year from now we'll be in the same position. I'm sure the excuses will be different at least.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
The choker necklace avatar doesn't come off when next season starts this time...

Because its the Caps.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Chorney was god awful that last sequence. Caps were 5-0 in the playoffs when he didn't play these playoffs.

GMBM failed big time fixing the bottom pairing D issue. It was a weak link going into the season - and it cost the team in the playoffs. Weber, Chorney, Orpik, and Schmidt each are not good enough to be everyday NHL players.

Schmidt, Chorney, and Weber all personally hurt the Caps these playoffs and that's why they're eliminated.

GMBM has not been impressive at all thus far.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Who hear believes Beta male Ted will demand some serious changes?

Trotz the human 2nd round exit will be back and a year from now we'll be in the same position. I'm sure the excuses will be different at least.

Trotz will be back, some BS tinkering will be done and we'll be out again early next season.

Long live the curse.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
We're not getting anywhere with Trotz and his system. That OT should tell you everything. They sit back and wait for the puck to come to them. That strategy hasn't worked all series and he goes back to it.

You'd think after coming back from being down 3, he'd at least keep the boys aggressive. But he's scared, so he wants to play this BS system where you play defense and wait for the other team to make a mistake. That crap just does not work.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
On the plus side, Oshie completely shed the playoff bust label

tailgunner

Jan 8, 2008
Rangers fan coming in peace
I was rooting for you guys
I feel bad for ovi he deserves better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad