Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Pens 8pm NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckBuddy

Green for Selke
Jul 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
Maybe the playoffs slogan should have been more explicit: "Flip the switch. Before the game. Then keep the switch in the 'on' position after it has been flipped throughout the duration of the game."

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
Great game by the Caps. Nothing to be ashamed of. Letang will likely get two games and the Caps will win the next 2.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Ovie has shown he's a true leader that last period

Also, a very solid game by Orlov. he was on the ice A LOT in the third

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
They doubled the Penguins in shots and then some, they won 51% of faceoffs, and they doubled the Penguins in hits and then some but the Caps are doomed. Only on HF

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Cranking up the dimmer late, saving energy seems a priority to us.

The story now becomes LeTang. Barry and Brian should be texting BMac.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Too little too late. Trotz needs to go this offseason. There, I said it. Lousy preparation, and I mean for months now. Terrible read on the game in terms of knowing when to change up the lines. Man is much too patient and leaves much too much to chance. He does one thing well, and that is coach defensive positioning. Works well for a team lacking talent up front, will keep them competitive. It will bring a cup contender down.

Nice

Jan 26, 2016
Chimera is where offense goes to die. It has always been that way.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Hope Letang is suspended for 2. Get us back in the series

A hair over .6 seconds, MJ seemingly uninjured, Pitt the darling of the league, I am thinking we are lucky for 1 game.

The only thing going for us is pressure to do something after the Orpik suspension on a similar play. And of course, Barry's comments about favoritism.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Too little too late. Trotz needs to go this offseason. There, I said it. Lousy preparation, and I mean for months now. Terrible read on the game in terms of knowing when to change up the lines. Man is much too patient and leaves much too much to chance. He does one thing well, and that is coach defensive positioning. Works well for a team lacking talent up front, will keep them competitive. It will bring a cup contender down.

sarcasm? you can't be serious lol

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
The Penguins lost game 1 and many thought they outplayed the Caps. This series is far from over.

Game 1 was kinda even.

Meh. Murray really saw most of the shots. This was game 5 vs philly all over again. A team throwing pucks at net with no purpose. It means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad