Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Oil 9:00PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozolinsh_27

Apr 1, 2005
Just watched the highlights, didn't expect this many goals or a breakout like this by Kuzy. Terrific effort.

I was at the game, and the Caps made the Oilers look like little boys. Very mature team vs inexperience.

Such a great game to be at for my first live Capitals game. Kuzy was amazing, he was all over the place and his confidence is sky high.

Next goal,seeing a Caps game in Washington :)

Fallschirmyager

Jun 25, 2009
I'm actually astonished there was no thread trying to trade for Kuzy over the weekend. I'd have figured someone would have offered at least a 9th rounder for him.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I keep peeking into your guy's board now. It must be agony waiting for Wednesday's game lol.

There is a solution for that, become a Caps fan. You can root for us in the East :)
And yes, I can't wait for tomorrow. It's against Pittsburgh, icing on the cake!

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Honestly, I don't feel anything special about game vs Pens anymore. They aren't dangerous for us nowadays. Just another game.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Rangers are the team I hate the most right now. That's based mainly on my hatred for their annoying song/chant after they score goals and the fact that I'll tape my eyes shut if we have to face them again in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad