GDT: Caps host Yotes 1:00 PM

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Solid 5-2 win against the Flyers and then they give it right back to the damn Coyotes!
Saw that coming a 100 miles away before they even dropped the puck against Philly. If you've been watching this team for the last decade you know they'd beat the flyers than get run out of the building against the team coming off a 14 game losing streak.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
That was one long, wet fart noise.

Not only that but letting one of those in the gym.

Saw that coming a 100 miles away before they even dropped the puck against Philly. If you've been watching this team for the last decade you know they'd beat the flyers than get run out of the building against the team coming off a 14 game losing streak.

Have to give the coaching staff credit for keeping them in it all season. Lots of good things for the future.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
I sure hope Ovy buys some Camels during the offseason. Of course he lives in town, but I'm sure he has enough money to buy stables.
Okay, when I read this my first thought was an image of Semin, eyes half shut with cigarette in hand, in a photo from Russia House or somewhere. "Camels" with the capital C, Marlboros, or some Russian brand that was part tobacco and part wood chips.
Wilson having a horrible game
Our future Captain, according to many here.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Okay, when I read this my first thought was an image of Semin, eyes half shut with cigarette in hand, in a photo from Russia House or somewhere. "Camels" with the capital C, Marlboros, or some Russian brand that was part tobacco and part wood chips.

Our future Captain, according to many here.

Lol, I was wondering if folks were thinking of cigarettes.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
I don't think Wilson has been good all year. And he has taken some really dumb penalties to put the team in a bad position. Maybe it has something to do with not fitting in Carbery system, not sure, but the guy has not looked good all year.

Reactions: PlushMinus

Fred22406Capsfan

Jan 19, 2020
Can the team have Carlson get his eyes tested? Maybe he'd be able to put the puck on target when passing if he had the right prescription for his contacts...

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
It is with a heavy heart that I have decided no game puck will be awarded today.
are-they-even-nk1dz3.jpg

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
*That hasn't won since Friday
I was mostly looking at their last 10 game played stats for gambling and they had 1 win and the worst last 10 in the league. But thanks for the correction that makes everything better.

and I did bet on the Caps because I can never figure out this team.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
I think games like these are a part of the shitty culture that has been established with this team in the last few years. And Carbery has done a wonderful job of changing some of that culture so far. But to completely change it, it will take time.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
It is with a heavy heart that I have decided no game puck will be awarded today.
I rescind that! Game Puck goes to TWABBY! For throwing the advanced stats out the door for only today! And for TODAY ONLY, looking correct that Tom Wilson should have been traded, as he's played like a dumb dumb today! :naughty::laugh:

• Wow
Reactions: twabby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad