Post-Game Talk: Caps/Habs Preseason Game 2 -- 730pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I found tickets for 8$, which is unprecedented at the Bell Centre. Then, I looked at the starting lineup and I remembered that I have a heat transfer quiz at 9AM tomorrow that I need to study for. Sorry, top line Johansson-Sanford-Burakovsky.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
No Backstrom or Kuznetsov or Eller, yet both of Johansson and Burakovsky are playing wing. I guess this means the center experiments for both players are officially concluded.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Connolly should fit in nicely on the bottom 6 . If he exceeds expectations don't be surprised if he gets top 6 minutes the odd game, can definitely squeeze in there if an injury occurs in the top 6.

Vrana will be hard to cut this season, kid has wheels with a nasty shot.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Connolly should fit in nicely on the bottom 6 . If he exceeds expectations don't be surprised if he gets top 6 minutes the odd game, can definitely squeeze in there if an injury occurs in the top 6.

I was hoping so too, but I am a little discouraged with Connolly (and Vrana) being among the 9 players who failed their initial fitness skating tests.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany

Connely to me is a bottom pair guy, in not excited to see him move up. In fact I'm hoping the roster is strong enough to have him sit and wait for injuries

Hey look who scored......

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Connely to me is a bottom pair guy, in not excited to see him move up. In fact I'm hoping the roster is strong enough to have him sit and wait for injuries

Hey look who scored......

quality depth on offense.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I hope if BOOOwey gets into games this year, we give him some PP time, presume PP2

I know, they are not saying Boo. Sigh. I have been pronouncing it wrong in my head for years.

He looks more than ready for BP time for a top team

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
4 periods of pre-season hockey so far, and the whipping boys (Johansson/Orpik) are already getting beaten up in the GDTs. Gotta love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad