GDT: Caps @ Flyers Mar 31st 6pm

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
You just can't collapse on a 6 on 5. You have to cover the point shots.

These guys completely played like F'ing p@ssies from the 13 min mark on. Passive, passive, passive. D-men playing way back on offense, collapsing way too much on defense. That Brouwer penalty was the turning point in the game. It was completely unnecessary. Until this team learns that their best defense is mounting some offense, no team will ever be out of a game against us. Disgusting. And GMGM, you A-$0L, Schultz is garbage.

ForzaItalia

Mar 23, 2008
Toronto, ON
Really, this team is not a contender. They're just not. Fire George and retool around revitalized Ovie.

It's amazing that some people here point to beating Boston last season in the playoffs as hope for this season.

This team is garbage and only looks "ok" because so many teams are faltering in the East this season.

Get rid of GMGM. Put that Capitals Eagle mascot for GM for **** sakes.

sunnydaycrash

Feb 24, 2004
Vancouver
NO effing urgency at all...especially the D.....Carlson and Greens wrist must be made of rubber bands........they can't make an urgent pass to save their lives.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
15etr20.png

**** THESE REFS. Wtf is wrong with Oates? His player is hobbling around on the ice and he ****ing stupidly lets him stay on after the icing, tell Schultz to FOAD I swear. He should ran to the bench and went to the locker room, instead the POS STAYS OUT.

Vladiator16*

At 4-2 they thought they won the game... last 10-12 min were atrocious. They ****ing had it...
Its ok, there is still time.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
As much as i love 8, we probably shouldnt have had him out there in closin seconds of Reg. Maybe shotblockers or the PK crew.

PHI were in complete shambles, down 2 and the penalty to hartnell. We didnt finish them off.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I am no fan of 55, but there was plenty of blame to go around in the last 13 minutes of that game.

I feel bad for Holtby. He made a bunch of game savers and still ended with 5 on him. Awful team D.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
As much as i love 8, we probably shouldnt have had him out there in closin seconds of Reg. Maybe shotblockers or the PK crew.

PHI were in complete shambles, down 2 and the penalty to hartnell. We didnt finish them off.

Poor coaching decisions all over the place in the 3rd late...

mdurbin1234

Nov 6, 2012
When's the last game they were just flat outplayed? Every game they've lost in the past three weeks has been one they simply let slip away in the mid-late third period.

Without the horrible start (due to a new system) this IS a playoff team.

A complete retool is not needed.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
mojo screwed up the most when he didn't clear it. anyways 3 points on the weekend keeps our slim playoff hopes alive.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
It's hard not to cringe everytime I see the puck fired on loltby from the point. That's a sure sign this team needs a real goalie.

Really....we all knew they were going to tie it up. It's been how many years of the same defensive lapses?

SkinsFan09

Jun 10, 2009
Brooklyn
Not that our D personnel is above decent but Calle Johansson has done a pathetic job with the defense and penalty kill this year. Really wish Jim Johnson was still coaching.

PK is so passive it's painful to watch.

The day #55 is off this roster is the day of rejoice.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Stupid penalty by brouwer. Bad giveaways by 52 and 74. Crappy execution by 90 on the 3-on-1. Plenty of blame to go around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad