GDT: Caps-Flyers GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
They certainly don't seem interested in just rolling over.
Yeah they have some give a shit in that locker room, you have to give them that. Their margin for error is essentially nil but they’ve earned the right to see this season through I think. Still definitely interested in hockey trades but not interested in dumping anything not nailed down for whatever they can get.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
They just desperately need a #1, Strome is great, but I don't think you win a cup with him as your first line center.
Agreed. I’d like to target someone in FA or at draft. One of McMichael or Lappy will have to play 4C and be ready to move up. Especially if we want to compete next year.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Lappy continuing to improve at the NHL level and this time of the season makes us reflect what if the Caps had scored on the PP more earlier in the season and some of those OTs. The TDL should be a good one for the NHL this year.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I’d still listen to offers on Dowd, Mantha, and Edmunson (who played well tonight). Say no to Chucky offers, but offer to retain on Kuemper?

If they can do something like with Sandin last year I would be ok. Add more speed and youth to compliment the other youngsters.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
How poopy is the Metro? Geez.
Very. A little while ago I said the Metro being ass and the East being weak in general was the main hesitation for me in wanting to sell. They have better goaltending than probably 5 or 6 of the current playoff teams in the East. They lack top end talent but have very good depth. They have some size that should translate well to the playoffs if they could sneak in.

That 2-6-2 stretch is still likely going to be too much to overcome but give them credit where credit is due.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I’d still listen to offers on Dowd, Mantha, and Edmunson (who played well tonight). Say no to Chucky offers, but offer to retain on Kuemper?
I’d listen to offers on all of them and Patches. In order Dowd (value), Patches, Edmunson, and Mantha. Mantha pretty damn important, but Caps should resign him for 2x if he stays past TDL.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Lappy continuing to improve at the NHL level and this time of the season makes us reflect what if the Caps had scored on the PP more earlier in the season and some of those OTs. The TDL should be a good one for the NHL this year.
Is Lappy now the youngest Caps player to assist an OV goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad