Ray Emery | Steve Mason

Last edited:

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Ovechkin out... Why is Wilson still in the 4th line? :facepalm:

This won't end well.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
Hopefully this can somewhat kick start the other players into scoring goals. The flyers aren't scoring a lot but are also not getting blown out and Mason is playing well.

This game IMO is going to have some fights. You see who the caps are dressing and Downie might want to go being his first game back with the team who drafted him among other circumstances in Philly.

Should be one to watch.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Yes, I hopefully return to watching a game live! Whoo!

Flyers are bad at G, D and F. We must beat them. Everyone must step up.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Fehr is back to wing.

Also, you must not be paying attention, but the Flyers offense sucks, tied for last in the league in goals for.

When the Caps faced the Rags, NY had been giving up like 5 goals a game. How many did the Caps score? Oh yeah, zero.

You can just about throw the stats about other teams' weaknesses out the window when you're talking about Washington. Especially with this defense. Whoever's in net is probably going to get bombarded.

Vladiator16*

We should have Ersk in for this one.

With OV out others will have to pick up the slack. 4-2 Caps.

Last edited by a moderator:

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Yeezus - that Flyer lineup is horrible. It's on par with the Buffalo lineup that we seem to play once a year where all their "good" players are out and it's a bunch of AHL scrubs from Moncton or Rochester or Utica or whatever dying hell-hole they're affiliated with -- and that we always lose to.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Those pesky hard working AHL grade teams always give us fits.

Easy money tonight, but the wildcard, is no Ovi.

I actually think with Ovi out, many other players step up their games. When I say step up their games, I actually mean, step off his coattails. We are a different team without him. Very different.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Well Downie won't be able to go after Ovie tonight like he did when playing for TB. What's Matt Bradley up to these days?

If Erskine's in the line up tonight he would definitely be targeted after nailing Simmonds last season.

Still expect so see Wilson and some others get in to it tonight.

Burakovsky95*

Well Downie won't be able to go after Ovie tonight like he did when playing for TB. What's Matt Bradley up to these days?

If Erskine's in the line up tonight he would definitely be targeted after nailing Simmonds last season.

Still expect so see Wilson and some others get in to it tonight.

Isn't Erskine on LTIR....?

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Holtby starting, Urbom in, Orlov and Beagle scratches.

No Russians in lineup tonight. Whens the last time that happened?

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Quick question for you guys. Flyers fan here, but I live in the D.C. regional coverage area and I just saw the game is on CSN+. Does anyone know if Verizon carries this channel? It would be annoying to miss this one considering I have CI and it's also on NHLN and CSN.

Burakovsky95*

Quick question for you guys. Flyers fan here, but I live in the D.C. regional coverage area and I just saw the game is on CSN+. Does anyone know if Verizon carries this channel? It would be annoying to miss this one considering I have CI and it's also on NHLN and CSN.

Verizon Fios for me it's 334 standard def and 575 HD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad