Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Flames - 9:08 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
I want to criticise Kuzy but he's point a game - 7 in 7. Which is surprising because he's def not playing as well as he could be.
I guess his linemates aren't going to pad his stats :laugh:

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
I want to criticise Kuzy but he's point a game - 7 in 7. Which is surprising because he's def not playing as well as he could be.
I guess his linemates aren't going to pad his stats :laugh:
I know he has to find the ways get the puck more often, but his linemates don't help either.

Reactions: Heath

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Caps just don’t look into it. I just don’t see the effort in this game early on. Everyone is just kind of lagging around.

They need something to wake them up. Their energy reminds me of a game that could be a multi goal loss. Calgary is really good. Need more effort.

hopefully it’s not a goal against to wake them up. Maybe a fight or hit? Or somehow the game gets scrappy?

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
They want to be watching the WS like most of the rest of us. I have my Bud Light hockey lamp on to know when the Caps score.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Caps just don’t look into it. I just don’t see the effort in this game early on. Everyone is just kind of lagging around.

They need something to wake them up. Their energy reminds me of a game that could be a multi goal loss. Calgary is really good. Need more effort.

hopefully it’s not a goal against to wake them up. Maybe a fight or hit? Or somehow the game gets scrappy?

Win for lose I don't believe this for a minute. They're ok.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Man what a pathetic player lucic is. If he somehow scores on us i'll die laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad