Post-Game Talk: Caps/Devs Easter Adidtion GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
I see this post got some positive responses.

ok.

So how did all of us “think” we looked in 2018, with 20 games to go before the playoffs?

Did we all “think” we were ready to take it all down? Champs??

I’d guess not.

None of us know shit. Me included. You included.
Oh I agree. The best I felt about a Caps team was in 16-17 and we didn’t win. I did feel better about 17-18 than this season but I wasn’t predicting a cup win. So we really don’t know. But I don’t think I’m alone in thinking this team isn’t as good as their record indicates. I’ve said it before but this shooting percentage is historically high and unsustainable IMO.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
Oh I agree. The best I felt about a Caps team was in 16-17 and we didn’t win. I did feel better about 17-18 than this season but I wasn’t predicting a cup win. So we really don’t know. But I don’t think I’m alone in thinking this team isn’t as good as their record indicates. I’ve said it before but this shooting percentage is historically high and unsustainable IMO.

They really should’ve beat the Penguins in 16-17. They dominated play with Fleury standing on his head and Holtby being mediocre. The Penguins were really lucky to win the cup that year.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
I’m just so, so, so glad we finally got it done. Window is still somehow wide open - although it’s highly unlikely we scale the mountain again. Whenever I start fretting about the Caps, I just imagine how hysterical I’d be right now if we never won that Cup, and it calms me right the **** down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad