'Cause every hand's a winner
And every hand's a loser
And the best that you can hope for is to die
in your sleep

.... so in other words it's all Kuzy's fault. :naughty:

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Have to wonder if the Capitals as a team have gotten too wrapped up with Ovechkin's goal pursuit and reaching the 700 mile mark. I'm :crossfing that once he attains the 700 goal mark, it'll open up the flood gates for the team and they get back to playing Caps hockey again.

Reactions: ovikovy817

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Have to wonder if the Capitals as a team have gotten too wrapped up with Ovechkin's goal pursuit and reaching the 700 mile mark. I'm :crossfing that once he attains the 700 goal mark, it'll open up the flood gates for the team and they get back to playing Caps hockey again.

Maybe during Ov's avalanche of goals Not at all during the last 3 games of Ov's cold streak which came with their losing streak.

SoulessGingerCapsFan

Jul 5, 2013
Seems like this will be one of those games where they start off with like 4 power plays, can’t get anything done, and then are immediately scored on the second the other team gets a good chance

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

ArmadilloThumb

Apr 20, 2018
Still see the emphasis on drop passes to someone coming at speed. Problem is it means that everyone up front stops the forward progression and waits, while the opposing D assumes an aggrssive forecheck. This approach needs to go. Caps should be the ones employing an aggressive forecheck.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
I assumed that the last time Green played in DC there was only like 3-4 guys who are with the team who play for us still, surprisingly 6 guys from that era are still here.

Ov, Backstrom, Carlson, Holtby, Wilson, and Kuznetsov.

I'm pretty against that whole initiative, but I am curious if it would fire up the locker room that has looked dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad