Post-Game Talk: Caps Devils 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Subban can stay in the East as long as he wants lol
Must acknowledge that I could not have been more wrong about who won and lost the Weber for Subban swap. I thought the Habs were crazy, and it turns out they were cagey

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Only risk here is that we have one of those collective “I’m no longer interested in the game” brain check-outs that plagues these guys. Seeing Ovi yawn on the bench certainly suggests it’s a possibility

Reactions: troyerlaw and max21

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Must acknowledge that I could not have been more wrong about who won and lost the Weber for Subban swap. I thought the Habs were crazy, and it turns out they were cagey
I mean, it wasn't the Preds who got burned. They still got a few good years from Subban and then okay-ish value for him via trade when they had to shed salary. New Jersey is the one left holding the bag on that contract.

Reactions: max21

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I mean, it wasn't the Preds who got burned. They still got a few good years from Subban and then okay-ish value for him via trade when they had to shed salary. New Jersey is the one left holding the bag on that contract.
My question is what would have happened to Philly.

Reactions: Hivemind

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
That’s true. But I thought Subban would be the better player for a much longer period of time- and well after Weber retired - and that was wrong
Weber retired? The Predators reached the SCF with Subban while he was still on his game, it is definitely debatable

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
The Preds didn't do well in that deal. They lost a good defenseman and great leader and got a locker room cancer in return. So ya the Preds got burnt.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Chara and Jensen both just marveling at the combined speed of Bratt and Wood. Chara just hung Jensen out to dry, but Jensen still had a play on the puck that he passed up.

Reactions: maacoshark
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad