Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Devils - 7ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Boring game but the Caps deserved it. The Caps (and the Devils themselves) gave the Devils nothing all night and Wedgewood got bailed out a whole bunch

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Win is a win. Hasnt looked pretty for some time but still grinding those wins. I like that.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Welcome back, Carly.

And OV looked old/slow all game. Nothing more than a decoy out there. Must be hurt, or 10 years of his physical game catching up to him?

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
...and now I'm exhausted. Friggin' Devils! :rant:

P.S. Isn't this the same Wedgewood that Kuz scored a hat trick on at the WJC when he played with Yak?

Marcin35*

why they didnt score this ****ing goal in regulation. NBA points awarding system should be changed for european one. win in regulation 3 points ,win in OT/SO 2 points.in such a system teams are genuinly trying to win game in regulation to get more points and in this NBA system teams like caps tonight don't care if they win in regulation or Ot.so or so they will get 2 points.

maybam

Mar 30, 2010
Welcome back, Carly.

And OV looked old/slow all game. Nothing more than a decoy out there. Must be hurt, or 10 years of his physical game catching up to him?

I don't think he's trying. He was only really going for about 30ish games this season IMO. He was doing the same think early in the season until around mid december.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
why they didnt score this ****ing goal in regulation. NBA points awarding system should be changed for european one. win in regulation 3 points ,win in OT/SO 2 points.in such a system teams are genuinly trying to win game in regulation to get more points and in this NBA system teams like caps tonight don't care if they win in regulation or Ot.so or so they will get 2 points.

Caps don't care if they win or lose this game. They tried scoring in regulation, but Wedgewood and the posts got in the way. Caps are 1st in the league in regulation wins, so take your complaints elsewhere.

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
Boring game but the Caps deserved it. The Caps (and the Devils themselves) gave the Devils nothing all night and Wedgewood got bailed out a whole bunch

These are good games to win. This is what the playoffs will be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad