Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Devils 7:00. Hello boys I'm backkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
It wasn't great but...what was Orlov doing? The pass wasn't hot, it was slow enough to handle. It looked like Orlov wanted to wind up for a slapper and then lost his balance or something...just let it go right through.
It wasn't a great play but either of them or Niskanen. He stood there and watched it call happen and didnt even try to get back. At least DSP tried to get back.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
It wasn't great but...what was Orlov doing? The pass wasn't hot, it was slow enough to handle. It looked like Orlov wanted to wind up for a slapper and then lost his balance or something...just let it go right through.

Yeah on second look it appears Orlov was expecting something different and he kinda just stumbled.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Great !
Was thinking given Caps tendencies after long breaks, I'll take an OTL or W. That still might be good :popcorn:

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Yeah one guy I can say has 0 blame is Niskanen. Maaco please, give up the gimmick.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah one guy I can say has 0 blame is Niskanen. Maaco please, give up the gimmick.
Hmmm I didnt say he was to blame for the goal. I said he made no effort to get back and he didnt. Watch the replay he didnt skate back.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
You guys should really watch what is actually happening on the ice. The problem was the pass in Orlov's feet. Niskanen may have had a chance to bail them out.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I think Smith-Pelly should move. No chemestry there.

Well you can give him a bit of blame on that last goal, too. He was the first guy in position on the backcheck and for some reason he went to the puck, which was covered by Orlov, instead of the weakside cutter.

Reactions: shtorm2005

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Well you can give him a bit of blame on that last goal, too. He was the first guy in position on the backcheck and for some reason he went to the puck, which was covered by Orlov, instead of the weakside cutter.
I thought the same thing. He hustled back but then took the wrong guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad