Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Devils 7:00. Hello boys I'm backkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I am not so sure about that, via RH's Advanced Hockey Back to Back Theory 401....

A back to back is a reason to lose / take the night off, especially if the backup G gets the nod. The players have an excuse, so they almost fulfill their own destiny.

We played yesterday and had to fly for an hour.

Last edited:

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
So if I got this right. Playing right before a break=adversity. Playing right after a break=adversity. Playing right after another game=adversity.

No wonder we prefer to play 7 game playoff series.

Reactions: calicapsfan

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Too many players uninterested in competing.

Holtby rather pedestrian the past month or so. Too focused on his technique, rather than focusing on making the save.

The 1st PP is so freaking slow. They can't even fetch a puck from the corner. Bump Oshie (too slow) and Kuzy (ineffective) and replace with Stephenson and Connolly. Should be the spark it needs.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
I had time to watch pens-kings last night. Omg so much intensity from every pens player, kings couldn't breathe there. If caps will play like this in post season they dont have any chance. We need to be more grinders. All players.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
The Caps always are sluggish after a layoff. Almost every team in the league got dismantled returning from their bye week last season. It was bad enough that the league considered ending the by week entirely. Take a breath

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Your throwing a guy who is a black hole on the first line?
He needs to play, can't make good plays if you sit in the press box.
When was his last opportunity @ 1RW?? Not this season, last year maybe??
and
DSP needd to sit one game, he's not effective the last few games.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
He needs to play, can't make good plays if you sit in the press box.
When was his last opportunity @ 1RW?? Not this season, last year maybe??
and
DSP needd to sit one game, he's not effective the last few games.

Pretty sure he's been on the top line this year

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
The 1st PP is so freaking slow. They can't even fetch a puck from the corner. Bump Oshie (too slow) and Kuzy (ineffective) and replace with Stephenson and Connolly. Should be the spark it needs.

You complained about the PP being too slow and forgot to mention Backstrom the snail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad