GDT: Caps @ Cbus - 7pm EST

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Thing with Oshie is I think all of these are different injuries. He’s older but also it’s kinda flukey at this point

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
➕Mantha. Dude has been fantastic.
➕Vanecek. He’s the #1, no need to acquire a starter any more.
➕McMichael. Good for him getting a fluke goal, but more importantly his line crushed it tonight. He seems like a better center than winger.
➕Ovechkin. I don’t care how he plays if he scores.

➖Team discipline. Probably just a fluke, but way too many careless and dumb penalties. I like when players embellish but that Dowd one was way too obvious!
➖Oshie’s injury. Don’t be hurt too badly, please.

Last edited:

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
➕Mantha. Dude has been fantastic.
➕Vanecek. He’s the #1, no need to acquire a starter any more.
➕McMichael. Good for him getting a fluke goal, but more importantly his line crushed it tonight. He seems like a better center than winger.
➕Ovechkin. I don’t care how he plays if he scores.

➖Team discipline. Probably just a fluke, but way too many careless and dumb penalties. I like when players embellish but that Dowd one was way too obvious!
➖Oshie’s injury. Don’t be hurt too badly, please.

Lot's of trash talk, and embelisment on both sides. Surprising bad blood between the two teams. What happened earlier in the season to cause this?

Reactions: Neil Racki

lotty83

Jan 20, 2022
Caps may very well end at the lowest seed but they’re playing very well and seem to be that hot team flying into the playoffs. I think they’re 6-0-1 since that slump ended?

Good shit. You love to see it.

Fallschirmyager

Jun 25, 2009
Caps may very well end at the lowest seed but they’re playing very well and seem to be that hot team flying into the playoffs. I think they’re 6-0-1 since that slump ended?

Good shit. You love to see it.
Including 2-0-1 against 3 playoff seeded teams. The two wins were against division leaders. Plus there is still a lot to clean up. So feeling much better about things in Months not name February.

Reactions: lotty83

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad